Practice files - choir as sung tutti version
- virtual singer as individual satb parts
* eg Gabrieli: press then ► to play; as it sounded in 1600!
'Virtual Singer' has three training levels:
1) only contains an individual part (say, alto), plus metronome clicks to learn tempo and understand score;
2) all choir voices present, but individual part emphasized compared to others;
3) all voices synthesized with same sound and same volume.
Initially, singer should learn their part using first two levels, then test knowledge by singing over the third-level audio track.
Also can slow tempo or keep repeating same bars
The initial benefits outweigh the weaknesses?
Latin text <link>